We’re looking for creative minds
At visuellverstehen you will find an amazing combination of highest performance and appreciation. We offer flexible working hours, challenging projects and a wide variety of further training opportunities. And all this in the charming port city of Flensburg.
We want you to develop with us. Online or offline, our products are aimed to be unique and to correspond to our clients’ needs right down to the smallest detail. That is our goal, and that is what distinguishes us.
To achieve this we work as a team, because that’s when we are at our best. We want to continue to develop and gain new perspectives. We all bear responsibility, and everyone’s opinion is important. Here we swap ideas and enjoy freedom.
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours without overtime
- 28 vacation days
- Fair remuneration
- A variety of further training opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- A great love of detail and a great degree of aspiration
- A wide range of projects
- Personal client contact (if desired)
- A great office with state of the art workplace equipment
- The right balance between teamwork and individual responsibility
- Rapid decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Social commitment
- Fresh fruit and a weekly salad day
- A refreshing selection of drinks and an espresso machine
- Company social events
Concept Designer / Copywriter (m/f)
We’re looking for a creative mind with copywriting skills
We’re looking for someone to enhance our team in the areas of conceptualisation and copywriting. You should:
- want to get started as part of dynamic enterprise and be significantly involved in further developing our business.
- enjoy writing copy and are stylistically confident, can communicate expressively and faultlessly.
- already have experience of working in an agency and proven your ability in a wide variety of projects.
- have experience in conceptualising brochures, websites, customer magazines and other communication products.
- be able to develop the most varied types of campaigns (on and offline).
- be fluent in German, and it would be advantageous if you also speak Danish.
Web Developer (m/f)
With passion and expertise
We are looking for web development support with immediate effect. If you have experience under your belt – and you want to help improve the quality of our work on a daily basis – then you can expect challenging and exciting projects in the field of front end and back end web development – both internal and external.
Would you be an enrichment for our team? Then we should meet. We look forward to your convincing application.
Working Student – Web Development
Join us in developing your digital future
With us you can expect exciting front and back-end projects – from conception to implementation. Our experienced web developers possess in-depth knowledge and rely on the latest web technologies. Always up for a challenge and with great attention to detail, always appreciative and on equal footing.
Does your heart beat online? Are you fascinated by all aspects of the digital revolution? Then it’s time we got to know each other.
What can you offer us?
We’re always looking for creative people
Even if we’re not consciously searching for a specific skill set, you might have skills and abilities that you think we can use. If that’s the case, write to us and send in your CV. We always appreciate initiative.
Let’s get to know each other
We really enjoy it when someone gets really stuck in with enthusiasm and keen interest, because that’s exactly how we work. We encourage a respectful, communicative and humorous interaction with one another. Everyone should be able to bring something of themselves into the firm, and feel good being part of it.
We would like to see the same attitudes and expectations in prospective interns. You should be available for at least three months, and have some experience in the field you want to flourish in.
If you think you would fit in here, we’d like to receive an application from you.
What drives creativity
Curiosity enables us to observe carefully, to leave well-trodden terrain and expand our horizons. It allows us to apply our experience in ever-new ways and consider new opportunities.